Happy New Year to you and yours! What have you set your sights on for 2015? New job? More volunteering? Personal wellness? Conquering the world with kindness?
Getting fit is a fitting theme for the Flour Sack Mama blog as the new year approaches. I’ve been inspired to personally make time to nurture my own fitness alongside the busy days of caring for a husband and children.
I’ve also been encouraged at every step in the process of blogging and new media work to aim higher, bring you bigger stories, add broader coverage and be bolder about the things I can do for you!
I want to make 2015 the best year ever for the Flour Sack Mama and Clean Couponing communities!
Here’s the truth of the matter: I need your help. The initial years of my blogging were all about content and causes, even helping with fundraising for other upstart businesses, without asking you for a dime for my own blog. In order to continue bringing you better and better content and to be more consistent about the beats I cover like clean energy, green living, organic agriculture and more, I will need to be bolder in asking for your support. This may include more opportunities for you to support sponsors that will always be thoughtfully selected.
Here’s how you could help the Flour Sack Mama and Clean Couponing blogs help you today:
1) Vote for Flour Sack Mama here on Mamavation’s list of Top Wellness & Green Bloggers so we can gain more universal recognition!
2) Tweet or post on other social media asking others to vote for this blog. Here’s a suggested Tweet or post: Vote here http://ow.ly/GyzNZ to support @FlourSackMama on the @Mamavation list of top 2014 blogs!
3) Sign up here for the free newsletter that can inform and remind you of notable happenings!
4) Please tell at least 3 other friends about this blog and why they should visit it in 2015.
5) Let me know here how you’d like to take part in #CleanClouponing Twitter parties by Flour Sack Mama in the new year.
6) Give your honest feedback in the comments below on what you like and what you want to see improved in 2015!
I really appreciate new media leaders like Leah Segedie of Mamavation reaching out to bloggers like she does through her blogs and ShiftCon conference. This reflects not necessarily a one-size-fits-all model in new media, but rather a diversity in content and styles even within the sphere of wellness and green living. My personal goal is not to replicate another’s style or success, but to offer you something from my unique perspective that might fit your informational or inspirational needs.
Thanks again for your support!